Sponsors and supporters
Seesaw is grateful to the following individuals and organisations for their generous support and recognition of the vital role that the magazine provides for Western Australians.
The Seesaw Board and Advisory Group
Board Members: Natalie Jenkins (Chair), Stephen Bevis (Deputy Chair), Janelle O’Hare (Treasurer), Michelle White (Secretary), Rosalind Appleby, Ruth Callaghan, Nina Levy, Danielle Riebe and Lyle Swithenbank.
Advisory Group: Henry Boston AM, Shane Colquhoun AM and Charlie Gunningham.
Retired Advisory Group Members: Margrete Helgeby-Chaney and Georgia Malone
Headline Supporters ($10,000)
Phil Thick and Paula Rogers
Wright Burt Foundation
Banner Supporters ($5000)
Generous Types (up to $2000)
Shane Colquhoun and Leigh Cathcart
- Awesome Festival
- Barking Gecko Theatre
- Co:3 Australia
- Performing Lines WA
- Perth Festival
- Perth Institute of Contemporary Arts
- Perth Symphony Orchestra
- West Australian Ballet
- Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts
- Western Australian Symphony Orchestra (WASO)
- Western Australian Youth Jazz Orchestra
Other Key Supporters
- Anthea Lang – strategic consultant
- Dalveen Belyea – legal advisor, Gilbert and Tobin
- Marcus Taylor – website design, Studio Papa
- John Barrington – strategic consultant, Barrington Consulting Group
Seesaw thank Cleaver St & Co
for the use of their co-working space.