Sponsors and supporters
Seesaw has attracted support from all arts sector stakeholders in recognition of the vital piece of infrastructure the magazine provides for Western Australians.
Stephen Bevis, Henry Boston, Shane Colquhoun, Margrete Helgeby, Natalie Jenkins, Georgia Malone.
The following arts organisations are some of those supporting Seesaw financially in 2019:
- Awesome Festival
- Barking Gecko Theatre
- Lawrence Wilson Art Gallery
- Performing Lines WA
- Perth Festival
- Perth Symphony Orchestra
- Spare Parts Puppet Theatre
- West Australian Ballet
- Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts
- Western Australian Symphony Orchestra (WASO)
- Western Australian Youth Jazz Orchestra
Other Key Supporters
- Anthea Lang – strategic consultant
- Dalveen Belyea – legal advisor, Gilbert and Tobin
- Marcus Taylor – website design, Studio Papa
- John Barrington – strategic consultant, Barrington Consulting Group
- Shane Colquhuon – business advisor, Colquhoun Arts Management
- Georgia Malone – marketing consultant, GM Consulting
Seesaw would like to thank Cleaver St & Co
for the use of their co-working space.