Advertise with us and reach your audience
Our audience has been increasing on average 20% annually since 2020 reaching over 86,000 readers across 2022.
Our readers engage with us on our website, our social media platforms and through our regular E-Magazine which reaches 2000+ subscribers and enjoys an impressive 46% open rate and an average 8.8% click rate.
We have a range of options across the website and E-Magazine
ADVERTISING RATES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Effective 1 June 2023
All prices include GST
SEESAW WEBSITE PLACEMENTS
• Leaderboard (displays at top of all pages): $99/week or 10% discount/month $356.40/month
Festival rates January-February: $105.60/week or 10% discount/month $380.16/month
• SPECS: JPEG/GIF files 970 px wide x 90 px high Maximum file size: 250Kb
Display BOX small
• Displays at the bottom of all pages: $70.40/week or 10% discount/month $253.44/month
Festival rates January-February: $84.70/week or 10% discount/month $253.44/month)
SPECS: JPEG/GIF files 300 x 300 px Maximum file size: 250Kb
Festival rates January-February: $104.50/week or 10% discount/month $376.20/month
10% discount if booking ad space on both pages.
SPECS: JPEG/GIF files 400 px wide x 630 px high Maximum file size: 250Kb
EVENTS LISTING ON WEBSITE
Listings on the Events page of the Seesaw website are free, in partnership with Scoop Digital. Submit your event here.
What to SEE Q&A – $275.00
Festival Sessions – $165.00 Fringe WORLD, Summer Nights and Perth Festival artists only
DEADLINE FOR BOOKINGS: Minimum 6 weeks prior to preferred publication date
• A Q&A style profile plus photos, published in the articles section of the website.
• Each Q&A will be approximately 500-800 words (depending on the length of your answers) and will give you the chance to tell WA arts lovers about yourself and your work.
• Q&A will be conducted by email. You will need to provide at least one landscape photo (but you are welcome to provide multiple photos!)
Please note: Our editors will work towards publication of your What to SEE Q&A on your preferred publication date. However, when responses are received later than required to meet the publication deadline, we reserve the right not to publish and will charge 50% of the fee to cover costs incurred.
THE ARTS PLAYGROUND E-MAGAZINE PLACEMENTS
Distributed every fortnight to our subscribers – weekly during the summer festival seasons
DEADLINE: Midday Tuesday prior to Thursday distribution date
• Placed underneath editorial: $112.20
• Placed in the centre of the newsletter: $84.70
SPECS: JPG/GIF files 600 px wide by 150 px high
URL link to information about the event
Featured What’s On event listing
Standard rate $55.66/listing
Festival rates January/February: $70.40/listing
Seesaw features a maximum of four events in our fortnightly e-magazine.
What’s On event listing required content:
- Presenter name/company name:
- Title of show (will be hyperlinked to Seesaw listing):
- A URL to more info about your event
- 600×400 pixel image (no text on image)
Expressions of Interest and Opportunities
Our what’s on listings are dedicated to upcoming events and are not suitable for promotion of expressions of interest or artist opportunities. Should you wish to promote these opportunities we recommend that you book a display banner.